AARP Auto Insurance Benefits for Veterans
AARP auto insurance benefits for veterans consist of a discounted auto insurance policy from The Hartford. Veterans can get a 30 percent discount on AARP memberships, which give plenty of other benefits, such as access to other insurance discounts, free online tools, health and wellness services, and more. Read more about the AARP auto insurance program and other benefits below.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jan 26, 2021
It’s all about veterans. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help veterans make confident auto insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with one auto insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company. Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for veterans interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance-related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- AARP auto insurance benefits for veterans consist of a discounted policy offered by The Hartford.
- Veterans can get 30 percent off AARP memberships.
- AARP offers other veteran benefits, including other types of insurance, auto services, health and wellness tools, and much more.
Auto insurance can be expensive. Veterans should be able to take advantage of as many discounts as possible to make sure they’re getting the most affordable auto insurance for military veterans.
AARP is known for offering tons of discounts and free tools for veterans who purchase one of their memberships. Take a look below to find out more about AARP auto insurance benefits for veterans, as well as what else they have to offer.
Enter your ZIP code above to compare auto insurance quotes from companies in your area.
Does AARP offer auto insurance benefits for veterans?
The AARP auto insurance program consists of an auto insurance policy from The Hartford. This policy is designed to offer savings for safe drivers. Learn more about the basics of veterans’ auto insurance now.
It is renewable for your entire life as long as you pay your premiums, have a valid driver’s license, and remain capable of driving a vehicle.
It is available in all states except Hawaii, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, and Texas. AARP auto insurance quotes can be found by calling (888) 277-6436.
Compare quotes from the top auto insurance companies and save!
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
What other benefits does AARP have for veterans?
AARP offers an abundance of other benefits for veterans.
Insurance benefits (other than auto insurance) include:
- Homeowners insurance from The Hartford
- Life insurance and long-term care insurance from New York Life
- Medicare Advantage, RX plans, and supplement insurance from UnitedHealthcare
Auto services include:
- Auto buying program for help finding the right car for you
- CARFIT to help make your car as comfortable for you as possible
- Roadside assistance from Allstate
- An AARP SmartDriver course
Health and wellness benefits include:
- Dental insurance from Delta Dental Insurance Company
- Vision insurance and discounts from Eyemed
- Hearing discounts and tools from HearUSA, the AARP Hearing Center, and the National Hearing Test
- Discounts on the Philips Lifeline medical alert system
- Health savings accounts from Optum Bank
- AARP’s Staying Sharp program to help keep your brain healthy
- Ability to earn additional points when you link your AARP membership card to your Walgreens card
- Free online health tools
Finance benefits for veterans include:
- A credit card from Chase
- AARP fraud protection
- Help with retirement planning
- Help claiming social security benefits
- Other financial tools at aarp.org/money
These are just some of the benefits offered to veterans through their AARP membership.
Veterans also get a 30 percent discount on their AARP membership and access to other benefits, such as caregiving services, help finding employment, discounts through AT&T and Consumer Cellular, and more.
Wrapping Up AARP Auto Insurance Benefits for Veterans
AARP auto insurance discounts for veterans include a discounted policy from The Hartford. Veterans can also get other insurance discounts and policies through AARP.
Other benefits also include auto services, health and wellness benefits, finance tools, and much more. Plus, veterans get 30 percent off AARP memberships.
If you’re searching for affordable auto insurance, enter your ZIP code into our free quote comparison tool below.